Marketing is always the turning point once a book is done and ready for launch. No matter how well it’s written, or how entertaining the story is, a book that lacks marketing will never find its intended audience.
- Hollywood-Book-to-Screen – Your book may be adapted into a TV series or movie
- App Publishing – Provides the ability to reach readers with a book application in IOS devices
- Internet Marketing – This includes online bookstores, Amazon.com, and even your own website, as well as search engine results.
- Online Video Services – Offers video services for book promotion, such as YouTube.
- Radio Services – A chance to market your book via radio.
- Publicity Services and Campaigns – A team who can publicly assist you with promotion tools for book and author-centered campaigns.
- Expert Positioning – A program…
View original post 78 more words