I would like to review Sheila DeLong’s book entitled – Vincent’s Vengeance. Her first book was published by AuthorHouse Book Publishing Company. This is a story of a young nurse whose autistic brother is falsely accused of killing a priest. Registered nurse SARA DAUTRY implores her nursing school friends to help identify the true killer by time traveling. As Sarah unravels the mystery she discovers it involves people she knows, as well as the CIA, FBI and the church itself.
“When there is an accusation of the unthinkable, sometimes very few will surely search for truth.’Vincent’s Vengeance’ tells the story of Nurse Sara Dautry, who is out to clear her Autistic brother’s name after his is accused of murdering a Catholic priest. As she searches for truth, she finds it’s more than a murder accusation, as it twists into the secrets of the FBI, CIA, and Vatican. ‘Vincent’s Vengeance’ is a unique religious thriller, worth considering reading.” Midwest Book Review
If readers like secrets, murder, puzzles and stories of intrigue, this book is highly recommended.
Original Articles via http://www.authorhousereviews.com/marketing/sheila-delong/
- AuthorHouse book review (selfpubbooks.wordpress.com)
- Get Your Free Self Publishing Guide (authorhouse.com)
- Sheila De Long (sheiladelong.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Vincent’s Vengeance by Sheila De Long (ruthrush.blogspot.com)
- Vincent’s Vengeance – Sheila DeLong : AuthorHouse (bookstore.authorhouse.com)