Looking for a good read about relationships? Look no further.
Many years ago, before I became a relationship coach, I read a lot of self-help books. Some were good, some were bad, and I always struggled to decide whose advice to take. When I became an author, and submersed myself in the world of self-improvement, it became clear which books had useful, innovative advice for women. With that in mind, here are the top ten books I repeatedly recommend to those trying to find healthy relationships and those trying to improve the ones they already have:
1. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. Because most women find it hard to let go of baggage and often bring a fear of being hurt into new ones, The Power of Now is a must-read. Focusing on how to stay present in your daily life, this book will show you how to let go of toxic thoughts that can unknowingly sabotoge the love you want. You won’t find it in the self-help section of the bookstore, but the principles in the book are so applicable to relationships that it’s the first one I recommend.
2. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. Most women I coach share a common belief that they are somehow not deserving of a good relationship. This thought is what author Don Miguel Ruiz would call “an agreement.” In this book, you will learn the four most important agreements to make with yourself and how they can change your life (and therefore, your relationship destiny).
3. You Lost Him at Hello by Jess McCann. Because I was once a desperately seeking single girl myself, I know how frustrating dating can be. After learning a simply strategy to navigate through the get-to-know-you phase of a relationship, I met and married the love of my life. If you dread dating or feel most of your relationships are out of your control, this is the book for you. Not only will it help you find the love you seek, it will make the process easy and (dare I say) fun!
4. The Little Black Book of Big Red Flags by Natasha Burton, Julie Fishman, Meagan McCrary. Women who are in the very worst relationships often convince themselves that their partner is “just being a guy” and resolve to accepting their subpar behavior. I recommend reading this book in order to learn some of the most pervasive red flags in today’s dating world and most importantly how to spot them before it’s too late, and you are already picking out china patterns.
- Crowdfunding Expert Kendall Almerico Releases Top 10 Tips For Launching A Crowdfunding Project (prweb.com)
- Fifteen-Year-Old Author Hits Top 10 Best Sellers For Novel (prweb.com)
- Top Tips on How to Publish a Book Yourself (selfpubbooks.wordpress.com)
- 5 Tips on How to Write a Book Template (selfpubbooks.wordpress.com)